Share How You’re Infusing Your Personal Style Into The Season With @StellaArtois and #HostOneToRemember.
Stella Artois continues its “Host One to Remember” campaign this season by inspiring consumers to put their own personal touch on entertaining during the holidays. The multi-faceted, season-long holiday campaign launches this month with a series of unique events, innovative collaborations and a new national advertising campaign. Drawing on the brand’s Belgian heritage, Stella Artois has collaborated with a team of extraordinary hosts, including model, TV host and The New York Times bestselling cookbook author Chrissy Teigen, to encourage consumers to put their own personal touch on holiday entertaining this year.
“Stella Artois was originally named after a star and crafted as a holiday gift for the people of Leuven, Belgium, so holiday hosting isn’t new for Stella Artois; it’s who we are,” said Harry Lewis, vice president, Stella Artois. “This season, we’re celebrating our Belgian origins and encouraging others to bring their own passion and personal style to holiday hosting to create special moments that will last forever.“
Stella Artois Leaves Its Mark with a New Take on Holiday Hosting
A continuation of the brand’s successful “Host One to Remember” summer platform, the holiday campaign celebrates timeless hosting moments, re-imagined for the winter season. To share the story of its own Belgian beginnings and legacy of hosting, Stella Artois revealed a series of new creative components this season including out-of-home, digital, print and a set of :15 and :30 television ads. To bring the brand’s holiday hosting origins to life during this special time of year, the new spot showcases Stella Artois’ founder and master brewer struggling to deliver his first batch of beer on a snowy Christmas Eve in Leuven, until he gets some help from a herd of reindeer.
Make the Holiday Occasion More Special with Stella Artois
Stella Artois is further encouraging people to put their personal touch on hosting during the holidays through a series of partnerships, as well as online and off-premise activations that inspire others to “Host One to Remember”.
- Inspired Gifting: Stella Artois has launched two new limited-edition gift packs this year – one featuring Stella Artois classic European-style lager and another with Stella Artois Cidre – making sophisticated gifting easier than ever. Designed to be enjoyed with friends and loved ones, both packs are available at retailers nationwide and through e-commerce delivery partners Drizly and Minibar in New York City.
- Immersive Shopping Experiences: For the second year in a row, Stella Artois has partnered with Gilt to provide hosting and gift guide recommendations in real-time through the Gilt app and website, and through their premium holiday lounge in their New York City flagship store, Saks Off 5th. The brand’s legacy will be brought to life in a series of 12 hosted events as shoppers are offered a perfectly poured Stella Artois, premium gift wrapping services and custom engraved limited edition holiday chalices. Consumers outside of New York City will be able to redeem a complimentary gift with purchase holiday chalice when they shop the gift guides (restrictions apply).
- Telling an Unexpected Holiday Story: Stella Artois is utilizing digital platforms to inspire others to host in new settings and styles – including an immersive consumer experience through an interactive Instagram story that allows users to craft their own Stella Artois Cidre Berry Hot Toddy cocktail right in-feed.
- A Stella Artois Take on Holiday Cocktail Menus: Stella Artois tapped notable mixologists and chefs from across the country to create original cocktail recipes featuring Stella Artois Cidre, as well as unique holiday food pairings that are perfect for impressing guests while entertaining at home – such as a Stella Artois Cidre Sangria Punch paired with Spanish charcuterie, or the Stella Artois Cidre Coconut Spice Cocktail designed to complement the flavors of spicier dishes.
Borrowing from that same heritage, Stella Artois will put a modern day twist on an old Belgian tradition, the “King’s Feast” – a celebration of Belgium’s unique culture observed every year on November 15th. Stella Artois has collaborated with a few notable hosts to help bring the “King’s Feast” to the U.S. for the first time, and treat guests to a sophisticated holiday feast hosted by queen of the kitchen Chrissy Teigen and master of contemporary Belgian cuisine and former Stella Artois brand ambassador, Bart Vandaele.
“When I think about hosting a party to remember, the first thing that comes to mind is food – especially during the holidays,” said Teigen. “I love putting my own spin on traditional dishes when I’m cooking for friends and family – and I always include Stella Artois as the perfect addition for ultimate holiday fun!“
In celebration of the campaign, Teigen and Chef Vandaele will share how they are putting their personal touch on the holiday season – including the creation of a modern day “King’s Feast” menu designed to complement the flavor profile of Stella Artois. Teigen will unveil an original recipe for her own take on Belgian mussels with Thai flavors, Chrissy’s Spicy Mussels with Stella Artois, alongside Chef Vandaele’s twist on Belgium’s Classic Beef Stew, Stella Artois King’s Feast Carbonnade a la Flamande, both made with the iconic Stella Artois lager.
Elevate Your Holiday Festivities With Cocktails With The Perfect Food And Cocktail Pairings, Courtesy of Stella Artois.
Inspired Holiday Cocktails from Stella Artois
Stella Artois Cidre Coconut Spice (Serves four)
“The Stella Artois Cidre Coconut Spice pairs well with distinct spicy dishes where the refreshing frothiness of this cocktail would cool down the heat and refresh for the next bite.” – Michael Gulotta, MOPHO, New Orleans, LA
For The Cocktail:
- 3 inch finger of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced thinly
- 8 slices fresh jalapeno
- 1/2 of a fresh green apple, sliced into wedges
- 1 1/2teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 3 ounces agave syrup
- 6 ounces coconut milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 12-ounce bottles Stella Artois Cidre
- 4 peels of orange
- 4 basil leaves
- Orange blossom water
In a blender combine all ingredients except for the Stella Artois Cidre. Blend on high until the coconut milk is whipped and frothy. Fill four highball glasses with ice and pour the frothed coconut milk over until it fills the glass two thirds of the way. Fill the glasses the rest of the way with Stella Artois Cidre until it just crests the lip of the glass. Finish each cocktail with two drops of orange blossom water, a twist of orange peel, and a leaf of basil slapped between the hands to release flavor. Continue reading