The Entertainment Capital of the World to Offer Dazzling New Year’s Eve Experiences
Saying goodbye to another year, Las Vegas visitors can give 2019 a proper farewell with exciting New Year’s Eve events. The Strip and Downtown Las Vegas will ring in 2020 with astounding entertainment, pyrotechnic displays, mouthwatering culinary offerings and much more.
Raise a Glass with the Stars
- Christina Aguilera will have guests saying “come on over” as she wraps up this leg of her “Christina Aguilera: The Xperience” residency at Zappos Theater inside Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, with four shows on New Year’s Eve weekend Dec. 27-28 and 30-31. Join the chanteuse for a special countdown to midnight at the Dec. 31 show.
- One of the world’s greatest rock bands – Journey – will bring the crowd inside The Colosseum at Caesars Palace to their feet with four shows on New Year’s Eve weekend Dec. 27-28 and 30-31.
- Celebrate with Lady Gaga as she puts on three shows New Year’s Eve weekend at Park Theater inside Park MGM. The superstar will perform her famous pop hits during LADY GAGA ENIGMA Dec. 28 and 30. And close out the decade in style on Dec. 31 at LADY GAGA JAZZ & PIANO with stripped-down versions of those hits alongside music from the Great American Songbook.
- Maroon 5 will bring their annual New Year’s Eve shows back to Mandalay Bay Events Center for the ninth consecutive year, Dec. 30 and 31.
- Jam out with rock band The Offspring at the Pearl Theater inside Palms Casino Resort on Dec. 30 and close out the year with an intimate performance by Puerto Rican superstar OZUNA on Dec. 31.
- Straight up ring in the new year with Paula Abdul as she performs her greatest hits at the Flamingo Las Vegas on Dec. 31.
- Guests looking to slay the remaining hours of 2019 can join multi-platinum artist LIZZO as she bring her captivating performance to The Chelsea inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Dec. 31.
- Say adieu to 2019 with pop rock band Third Eye Blind at House of Blues Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino also on Dec. 31.
- American reggae and dub band Stick Figure will ring in 2020 at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas with a New Year’s Eve performance on Dec. 31.
Leave it all on the Dance Floor
- Drai’s Nightclub at The Cromwell will host a star-studded, four-day celebration to ring in 2020 from Dec. 28 to Dec. 31, with performances from artists Trey Songz (Dec. 28), Meek Mill (Dec. 29), Gucci Mane (Dec. 30) and Future on New Year’s Eve.
- Hakkasan Nightclub inside MGM Grand Hotel and Casino will celebrate New Year’s Eve weekend in style with five days of stellar performances by DJ Shift (Dec. 27), Fergie DJ (Dec. 28), rapper DMX (Dec. 29), TIËSTO (Dec. 30) and Steve Aoki bringing it home on Dec. 31.
- GRAMMY Award-winning rapper Drake continues his partnership with XS Nightclub at Encore Las Vegas with a New Year’s weekend performance Dec. 30.
- Chart-topping DJ duo The Chainsmokers will kick off the 2020 countdown on Dec. 31 at XS Nightclub at Encore Las Vegas with hits like “Call You Mine” and “Something Just Like This.”
- Rapper and songwriter Tyga will light up the JEWEL Nightclub stage inside ARIA Resort and Casino on Dec. 31 for a rousing night of dancing to number one hits.
- Celebrate with electronic dance music sensation Calvin Harris at Omnia Nightclub inside Caesars Palace on New Year’s Eve for an unforgettable celebration as he spins his greatest hits into 2020.
- Lil Jon will have the whole club screaming “yeah!” as he closes out 2019 at 1 OAK Nightclub at The Mirage Hotel & Casino.
- Mustard will ring in the new year on Dec. 31 at Marquee Nightclub inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas with complimentary champagne at midnight for all.
- Keeping the party going, TAO Nightclub at The Venetian Las Vegas will host a special performance by iconic rap artist NAS on New Year’s Eve.
- Shut down the old and ring in the new on Dec. 31 with the sounds of T-Pain at LIGHT Nightclub at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.