12- to 14-Day Voyages Visit Spectacular Destinations Throughout Central and South America, Alaska, Hawaii, the Caribbean and the Panama Canal
Carnival Cruise Line has expanded its popular Carnival Journeys enrichment cruise series with 13 new 12- to 14-day seagoing adventures departing from homeports along the East and West Coasts and the Gulf of Mexico in 2018 and 2019.
The new voyages are in addition to a number of previously announced nine-to 15-day Carnival Journeys cruises departing in 2017-18.
In addition to visiting some of the world’s most beautiful destinations, guests sailing on Carnival Journeys cruises can participate in unique onboard activities where they can sample local cuisine and enjoy entertainment and cultural opportunities within the various ports of call. Activities focusing on a broad range of topics – everything from photography and cooking to arts and crafts and social media – along with a 1980s-themed “Throwback Sea Day,” are also offered.
“Our Carnival Journeys cruises have proven enormously popular with guests who enjoy both unforgettable landside experiences and one-of-a-kind onboard enrichment activities that this unique program offers,” said Christine Duffy, Carnival president. “We’re thrilled to expand Carnival Journeys with these 13 new voyages that showcase some of the world’s most captivating destinations,” she added.
The 13 new Carnival Journeys voyages include:
- Carnival Splendor: a 14-day Alaska cruise round-trip from Long Beach Aug. 25 to Sept. 8, 2018, visiting Hubbard Glacier, Icy Strait Point, Ketchikan, Skagway, Juneau and Sitka, Alaska, as well as Victoria, British Columbia.
- Carnival Breeze: a 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage departing Galveston Sept. 16 and arriving in Port Canaveral Sept. 30, 2018, calling at Grand Cayman, Aruba, Curacao, Grenada, Barbados, Dominica and St Maarten.
- Carnival Splendor: three 14-day Hawaii cruises round-trip from Long Beach departing Oct. 13, 2018, Dec. 1, 2018, and Jan. 12, 2019, visiting Maui (Kahului), Honolulu, Kona and Hilo.
- Carnival Freedom: a 14-day Panama Canal voyage round-trip from Galveston Oct. 27-Nov. 10, 2018, visiting Montego Bay, Aruba, Curacao, and Cartagena prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal followed by Limon (Costa Rica) and Cozumel.
- Carnival Breeze: a 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage operating round-trip from Port Canaveral Nov. 3-17, 2018, with stops at St Thomas, Antigua, St Lucia, Grenada, Barbados, St. Maarten, Tortola, and San Juan.
- Carnival Pride: a 14-day Southern Caribbean cruise round-trip from Baltimore Nov. 4-18, 2018, calling at Grand Turk, Aruba, Curacao, Barbados, St. Lucia and St. Maarten.
- Carnival Ecstasy: a 12-day Southern Caribbean cruise round trip from Charleston Nov. 10-22, 2018, featuring Amber Cove, Aruba, Curacao, St Maarten and San Juan.
- Carnival Miracle: a 14-day Panama Canal voyage round-trip from Tampa Dec. 2-16, 2018, visiting Cozumel and Limon prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal followed by Cartagena, Aruba, Curacao and Ocho Rios.
- Carnival Pride: 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage round-trip from Baltimore Jan. 6-20, 2019, visiting St Thomas, Antigua, Grenada, Dominica, St. Maarten, San Juan and Grand Turk.
- Carnival Sunshine: a 13-day Southern Caribbean cruise round-trip from Port Canaveral, Fla., Jan. 12-25, 2019, calling at Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan and Amber Cove (Dominican Republic).
- Carnival Freedom: a 14-day Southern Caribbean sailing round-trip from Galveston Jan 19-Feb. 2, 2019, featuring Grand Cayman, Aruba, Bonaire, and Cartagena prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal followed by Limon and Cozumel.
Carnival Journeys activities are tailored to each itinerary in the areas of dining, entertainment, team member connections and enrichment, all infused with the line’s spirited brand of fun. These experiences include: Continue reading