Collection Includes Expanded Range of Extravagant and Over-the-top Gifts for All Ages
Moda Operandi Has Established A Retail Renaissance Where The Time-Honored Institution Of Luxury Meets An Innovative Point Of View On Fashion.
The legendary Neiman Marcus Christmas Book has some competition this season. And although Moda Operandi doesn’t have the decades-old pedigree of The Christmas Book, it easily competes with it when it comes to opulent gifts and luxurious experiences. Moda Operandi, the first online luxury retailer to provide consumers access to the full collections of top designers directly from the runway, announces the launch of their 2015 Holiday Collection.
Featuring one-of-a-kind items and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, the assortment of extraordinary gifts is curated to appease even those with the most discerning taste. (The holiday campaign was shot by renowned British photographer Steve Hiett who regularly shoots for Vogue Italia, Numero, and Elle France. )
“Every holiday season, I look forward to selecting gifts for my nearest and dearest,” said Lauren Santo Domingo, Moda Operandi Co-Founder. “One could argue the sentiment and sense of creativity that goes into a selecting a gift can be a chore. But between our stylists and our collection of gifts, Moda Operandi can make (almost) everyone’s wish list a reality.”
Moda Operandi’s gift collection is priced from $20 to $5 million and is available to shop on the site and in the London Mews, 32 Grosvenor Crescent Mews, Belgravia boutique. Items and one-of-a-kind experiences available in the collection include:
– Buccellati Diamond Engagement Ring & Party: In addition to selecting a diamond ring from the brand’s celebrated collection of fine jewelry, the happy couple will have the opportunity to host a lavish engagement party at the exclusive Buccellati Club in New York.
– Bespoke Playlist by Steve Aoki on Goldgenie iPod: This incredible, all-encompassing experience is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend a weekend in Las Vegas including a meet-and-greet session, dinner at his VIP table at the Hakkasan nightclub, and a personally-curated playlist on a 24K gold-plated iPod by GoldGenie IPod.
– The “One-Hit Wonder” Experience: Your chance to record a song with Grammy Award-winning hitmaker and songwriter Dallas Austin, who has collaborated with Michael Jackson, Madonna, Mick Jagger and others.
– Custom Children’s Super Kart: Have a custom-made children’s car built by Jason Castriota of Skylabs, who has helped shape designs for the likes of Ferrari and Maserati.
– Kiki de Montparnasse Love Suite Experience: An exclusive collaboration between the five star resort in Alpina Gstaad, Switzerland and the beloved luxury fashion brand in New York. This package provides couples with a private retreat and includes a shopping spree, personalized lingerie set, spa treatment, and a seven-course dinner at hotspot Megu.
– Private Casamigos Mixologist Package: You and eight guests enjoy a night filled with Casamigos cocktails and fine food with an expert mixologist and world-renowned chef, brought straight to your door.
— 2015 World Snow Polo Championship in Aspen: A collaboration between Moda Operandi and the St. Regis to provide exclusive access to the 2015 World Snow Polo Championship in Aspen and a luxurious 5-night stay at the St. Regis Aspen Resort. Not only does the package provide access to the polo matches, it also includes polo lessons with international polo star and St. Regis Connoisseur, Nacho Figueras at the Aspen Valley Polo Club, two sixty minute massages at the Remede Spa, two Aspen Snowmass lift tickets, and dinner for two at the Chefs Club by Food & Wine.
RARE & ONE-OF-A-KIND:
– A made-to-order Goldgenie 24K Gold Racing Bicycle
– Bayco 24 cts Emerald and Diamond Ring
– Jamie Clawson made to order Resin-Coated Python Leather Surfboard
– Savelli Geneve Limited Edition Mobile Phone with 3 cts Emeralds, 18K Rose Gold
– Jewelry and home decor by Simon Teakle, Baccarat, and Buccellati
FINE JEWELRY: Exquisite pieces from Buccellati, Irene Neuwirth, Nam Cho, Sutra and Nina Runsdorf
FOR THE GENTLEMAN: Playful cufflinks from Deakin & Francis, Cedes Milano Traveling Shaving Set and exclusive Python Leather Surfboard and Dartboard from Jamie Clawson
FOR THE KIDS: Personalized Christmas Wish Pillow from Julia B. Couture, Back at the Ranch cowboy boots, life-size Hansa stuffed animals, and a Bulldozer Bed by Imobili
FINE ART: A private collection of contemporary artists, including names such as Jean-Michel Basquiat, Damien Hirst, Andy Warhol, and Cindy Sherman.
“Our client is dynamic–there is always a demand for us to curate more than clothing for her and the holiday season is no exception,” said Deborah Nicodemus, Moda Operandi CEO. “Our international stylist team offers the ultimate in bespoke luxury shopping services, ensuring each and every detail is perfect; from the selection of the item down to the perfectly-tied bow.”
For the Holiday season, Moda Operandi will be partnering with the iconic St. Regis New York hotel, placing service buttons in three suites, for the ultimate luxury experience. Guests staying in the Presidential, Royal, and Imperial suites will have 24/7, direct access to a Moda Operandi stylist to source, wrap, and deliver the perfect gift. Not in New York? The Moda Operandi stylist team is global and available for all wishlists. Contact Stylist@modaoperandi.com to discover more.
The Holiday 2015 Collection is available to shop online at https://www.modaoperandi.com/shop/holiday-gift-guide-2015.
About Moda Operandi
Moda Operandi is the only place to preorder looks straight from the unedited runway collections of the world’s top designers–months before they are available anywhere else. But for those who just can’t wait? Moda Operandi Boutique offers an expertly curated selection of in-season items from both established and emerging designers, ready to ship now. In homage to the history of couture, Moda Operandi offers a bespoke shopping experience that includes unprecedented access to your favorite designers and hand-selected recommendations from personal stylists. For more information visit www.modaoperandi.com