Macy’s Makes Last-Minute Gift Shopping Easier than Ever with Grab and Go Gifts, Extended Store Hours and Special Deals
Gifts Arrive In the Nick of Time with Fast Shipping Solutions
It’s beginning to look a lot like … you waited until the last minute. Eight tiny reindeer aren’t coming to the rescue, but Macy’s has it covered with unique and thoughtful last-minute ideas from ultra-luxe to gifts under $100, $50 or $25 to make everyone believe their special gift was wrapped and sitting under the tree weeks ago. Whether you’re looking for something sparkly from the Forevermark Tribute™ Jewelry Collection or scoring an out of this world gift like First We Feast’s “Hot Ones” exclusive hot sauce pack and gear from the hit Complex Networks series, Macy’s makes finding great gifts on every budget so easy that they’re sure to get everything on the “what they really, really want” list.
When the elves have left the building, Macy’s is here to help wrap it up fast with extended store hours, fast shipping solutions and special deals. To ensure everyone’s checked off the list, Macy’s will open early and close late until Dec. 24, check your local store for up-to-date hours.
- On Dec. 21, grab your wallet and dash to your local Macy’s, the first 250 shoppers in-store will receive a free $10 Macy’s Reward Card.
- Orders placed by Saturday, Dec. 21 with standard shipping or by noon EST on Sunday, Dec. 22 with express delivery will arrive by Christmas.
- Orders placed by 3 p.m. on Dec. 24 can be picked up in-store by 6 p.m., just in time for Christmas morning!
STORY at Macy’s
Faster than you can call on Dasher, Dancer or Prancer, score the perfect gift from STORY at Macy’s. “Home for the Holidays STORY,” the latest theme at the narrative-driven concept store inside Macy’s locations nationwide, features more than 900 unique presents from 200 small businesses. Experience this editorial-inspired living gift guide and discover a wonderland of gifts for everyone on the list in the ultimate home setting. From grooming kits and whimsical games to food-themed finds and rock music inspired collectibles, STORY at Macy’s gifts add wonder and merriment to any holiday celebration. Visit STORY at Macy’s at select locations or shop a highlight of gifts online at macys.com/STORY.
Discover a selection of gifts including:
- Streamline Let it Melt! Snowman
- Harry Barker Plaid Chicken Flavored Biscuit Tin
- Quotable You Rock Scented Candle
- Julie Mollo Martini Clutch
- True Brands Admiral Rosewood Flask by Viski
- Luckies of London The Pocket Tin Speakers 2.0
- We Took To The Woods In The Glen Bark Candle
- Suck UK Mini Desktop Cork Globe
- Gingko Flip Click Clock