Celebrate the holidays at Pop-In@Nordstrom with Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts Gang, and discover hundreds of uncommon gifts to light up those who make life brighter. Featuring more than 100 exclusive items and 1,000+ gifts spanning home and health, travel and tech, and even presents for your friends on four legs, Happiness Is Pop-In@Nordstrom (Now through to January 5) has something for everyone on your list. The shop is up and running now in select Nordstrom locations and online at Nordstrom.com/pop.
This season for holiday Pop-In@Nordstrom were expanded to additional Nordstrom locations. New stores are starred below:
Bellevue Square, Bellevue, Wash.
- *Broadway Plaza, Walnut Creek, Calif.
- *Century City, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Domain Northside, Austin, Texas
- Downtown Seattle, Seattle Wash.
- Eaton Centre, Toronto, Ont.
- *Fashion Island, Newport Beach, Calif.
- *Fashion Square, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- *Fashion Valley, San Diego, Calif.
- *Houston Galleria, Houston, Texas
- *Mall of America, Bloomington, Minn.
- *Manhattan, New York, N.Y.
- Michigan Ave, Chicago, Ill.
- *Natick Mall, Natick, Mass.
- NorthPark Center, Dallas, Texas
- *Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, Ill.
- Pacific Centre, Vancouver, B.C.
- *San Francisco Centre, San Francisco, Calif.
- South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, Calif.
- *The Mall at Green Hills, Nashville, Tenn.
- *The Plaza, King of Prussia, Pa.
- *Topanga, Canoga Park, Calif.
- *Tysons Corner, McLean, Va.
- *Valley Fair, San Jose, Calif.
- *Washington Square, Portland, Ore.
Nordstrom Local locations:
- *Upper East Side, New York, N.Y.
- *West Village, New York, N.Y.
- *Melrose, Los Angeles, Calif.
- *Brentwood, Los Angeles, Calif.
- *Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles, Calif.
Launched in October 2013, Pop-In@Nordstrom is an ongoing series of themed pop-up shops that transitions every four to six weeks to offer a new shopping experience and batch of new, often exclusive merchandise. Pop-In takes two forms: a shop curated around a theme featuring brands across different product categories (fashion, beauty, lifestyle, home/garden, sports/outdoors, etc.), or a partnership with a single brand to bring “the world of” to customers.
Pop-In@Nordstrom was built on a monthly rotation to keep customers coming back to discover new brands, new merchandise and create a fun and compelling experience in stores and online. Each shop features a mix of hand-picked merchandise spanning the high/low price range, with price points often starting at $5. Pop-In@Nordstrom was the first initiative from the Nordstrom Creative Projects team, under the direction of Olivia Kim (Vice President of Creative Projects) and is available in 8 Nordstrom locations and online at Nordstrom.com/pop. In her role, Kim focuses on creating energy, excitement, and inspiration throughout the retailer’s national locations.
Pop-In@Nordstrom partnerships have included: Ace & Jig, Aesop, Allbirds, Alexander Wang, Away, Casper, Converse, Everlane, Gentle Monster, goop, Hanes, Hatch, HAY, Herschel Supply Co., Liberty London’s Flowers of Liberty collection, Maisonette, MCM, Nike, Opening Ceremony, Poketo, rag & bone, The Museum of Modern Art’s MoMA Design Store, The North Face, Topshop/Topman, the U.S. debut of Hong Kong fashion collective I.T., VANS and Warby Parker.