From cities adorned with Christmas lights to beach resorts with glistening waters, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group unveils a variety of holiday escapes and festive offerings at its properties worldwide. This year, Mandarin Oriental will play its part in making each holiday moment a memorable one with activities such as elegant festive dining with loved ones, beautiful in-room holiday decor and magical holiday shopping experiences in some of the greatest cities in the world.
A sampling of this year’s global seasonal offerings can be found below, together with an overview of additional Mandarin Oriental festive experiences, all of which can be booked online at www.mandarinoriental.com.
Mandarin Oriental, Taipei — Although it may seem an unexpected holiday destination, Taipei’s cultural Christmas markets and celebratory firework shows have made this a hot spot for Christmas globetrotters. Mandarin Oriental, Taipei has created a package centered around these indulgences by offering:
- Classic Christmas treats including traditional Stollen, Christmas Wreath, and a luxurious Christmas hamper at the Mandarin Cake Shop; a “Winter Wonderland” Christmas-themed afternoon tea at The Jade Lounge, with a portion of proceeds donated to a remote Taiwanese aboriginal school
- The perfect pampering for two with the Spa Indulgence Room Package which includes two 60-minute “Oriental Fusion” treatments and a special “me time” Essentials Gift Set
- Price: From 13,500 TWD; more information can be found here
Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo – Ring in the new year with an appetite, as Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo has prepared a proper feast for its guests this holiday season:
- A specialty Toshikoshi Soba available via in-room dining and traditionally eaten at midnight as well as a celebratory Japanese Osechi breakfast served in the privacy of each guest’s own room, as well as a buffet breakfast for up to two guests on December 31, 2019
- Price: From 186,999 JPY; more information can be found here
EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, AND AFRICA
Mandarin Oriental, Milan — The most magical time to visit Milan is when the Galleria is full of lights, and travellers can feast their eyes on the commanding Swarovski Crystal Christmas Tree. To extend the celebration, Mandarin Oriental, Milan offers:
- A scrumptious breakfast for two served daily in-room or in the warm setting of Mandarin Bar & Bistrot
- Courtesy access to Van Cleef & Arpels’ unique exhibition Van Cleef & Arpels: Time, Nature, Love accompanied by an expert guide, which showcases a collection of more than 400 pieces of some of the Maison’s most unique and beautiful creations
- Price: From 670 EUR; more information can be found here
Mandarin Oriental, Paris — Spending the holiday season in Paris is perfect for decadent treats, bubbling champagne, and shopping bags aplenty. Mandarin Oriental, Paris offers it all with a package made specifically for those seeking their own Parisian holiday experience:
- In collaboration with Galeries Lafayette Champs-Élysées, the department store’s new concept store, the package offers guests a VIP shopping experience in the ‘Speakeasy’ at the Galeries Lafayette Champs Elysées with Champagne and French chocolates, topped off with a beauty or wine experience in-store
- To round out the shopping experience, guests are invited to redeem a credit at The Spa
- Price: From 1,125 EUR; more information can be found here
Mandarin Oriental, Canouan – Canouan Island, also known as the “Island of Tortoises,” offers natural beauty, unspoiled beaches, tranquil seas and gentle breezes — in other words, a perfect escape to unwind for the holidays. To honor the festive season, Mandarin Oriental, Canouan offers a variety of unique on-property happenings centered around the holidays:
- In partnership with Old Hegg Turtle Sanctuary, guests can witness the release of the critically endangered Hawksbill turtles into the sea, a holiday tradition for the property
- Looking out over the warm, turquoise waters of Carenage Bay, guests can enjoy a Canouan Tropical Wonderland complete with events such as guest chef-prepared dinners, sunset cruises, sailing, star-gazing, and a glamorous New Year’s Eve gala dinner to ring in 2020
- For those looking to enhance their wellness regimen, visiting Crystal Sound Healer Khun Noom will host daily introductory sessions to yoga and massage. Keeping with the holistic approach of The Spa, Kuhn Noom can help alleviate many conditions, ranging from colon-cleansing to mindfulness development
- Price: From $3,400 USD; more information can be found here.
Mandarin Oriental, New York — New York City embodies the holiday spirit with prominent window decorations and the larger-than-life Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center. After running around from various attractions all day long, enjoy a bit of relaxation at Mandarin Oriental, New York with the following holiday offer:
- A Central Park-facing suite filled with holiday decor including an impressively decorated Christmas tree. Guests can also enjoy treats such as hot chocolate with Grand Marnier, sugar cookies, candy canes, cake lollipops, a gingerbread house and Stollen Cake, all available in-room
- Price From $2,125 USD; more information can be found here.
All rates quoted are subject to availability, service charge and relevant local tax. For further information and reservations, please visit: www.mandarinoriental.com.Continue reading