Collections now available online; A portion of sales from each collection benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Pottery Barn Teen, Mark & Graham, West Elm and Williams Sonoma celebrate the launch of their exclusive holiday collections benefiting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®.
This year’s assortment includes: celebrity-designed water bottles from Pottery Barn Teen; playful ornaments inspired by patients’ artwork and a special edition Anywhere Chair® from Pottery Barn Kids; a ceramic catchall and whimsical ornaments from Pottery Barn; keepsake ornaments and totes from Mark & Graham; double-sided knit and faux fur throws from West Elm; as well as a mug set, spatulas and chocolate confections featuring patients’ artwork from Williams Sonoma.
“We are incredibly grateful for the imaginative and meaningful ways Williams-Sonoma, Inc. creates opportunities for people of all generations to engage in the lifesaving mission of St. Jude, especially around the holiday season,” said Richard Shadyac Jr., president and CEO of ALSAC, the fundraising and awareness organization for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. “By introducing ornaments inspired by St. Jude patient artwork, designing beautiful gifts, and inviting celebrity friends to create items as well, the brands are helping raise critical funds and awareness for St. Jude to fulfill its mission: Finding cures. Saving children.”
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. has partnered with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital since 2005 through various fundraising efforts.
“Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a proud partner of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and is honored to have helped in its lifesaving mission for the past 15 years,” said Laura Alber, president and CEO of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. “Thanks to the generosity of our customers and employees we have raised more than $47 million since 2005, and we look forward to continuing to support the hospital in its tireless efforts with the launch of these exclusive holiday collections.”
Details of each brand’s St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital assortment is listed below:
- Pottery Barn Teen releases special edition water bottles featuring one-of-a-kind artwork by Olympic medal freeskier and actor Gus Kenworthy; actor and singer Cody Simpson; singer and songwriter Austin Mahone; Olympic Gold medal gymnast Laurie Hernandez; and actress and entrepreneur Genevieve Hannelius. The celebrity artwork includes song lyrics (Cody Simpson), out-of-this world graphics (Genevieve Hannelius), a simplistic and serene nod to nature (Austin Mahone) as well as personal mantras such as “Be Kind” (Laurie Hernandez) and “Be True” (Gus Kenworthy). Twenty-five percent of the purchase price from each water bottle sale will directly benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Pottery Barn Kids introduces four new ornaments inspired by artwork from patients at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. This year’s playful felt ornaments include a colorful sequined rainbow fish, an animated pine tree, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Santa Claus. Pottery Barn Kids is also releasing a special edition Anywhere Chair®, benefitting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The St. Jude Peanut Bear Cozy Sherpa Anywhere Chair® is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and the perfect cozy kid-size chair for reading, relaxing or snuggling. Fifty percent of the purchase price from the ornaments and twenty-five percent of the purchase price of the Anywhere Chair® will directly benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Pottery Barn debuts a collection of products benefitting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, including two holiday ornaments and a ceramic catchall featuring the word “LOVE” written in nostalgic green and red plaid lettering. The holiday ornaments are both Fair Trade Certified and include a St. Jude teddy bear wearing a cozy hat and scarf, as well as a whimsical pair of felt reindeer holding a heart. Twenty-five percent of the purchase price will directly benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Mark & Graham debuts holiday ornaments with personalization options designed to become forever keepsakes. An inscription, such as a date, or a child’s name can be engraved on the timeless boy or girl silhouette ornaments, which are available in gold or silver-plating. Additionally, Mark & Graham will offer a 100% cotton canvas totes bearing the same timeless boy or girl silhouette and a child’s name. Free gift wrapping is included. Twenty percent of the purchase price will directly benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- West Elm releases two special edition, double-sided knit and faux fur throws benefitting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Each St. Jude Faux Fur Chunky Knit Throw offers style and comfort, and is certified healthy for you and the environment through Oeko-Tex® textile certification. The West Elm St. Jude Faux Fur Chunky Knit Throw is available in Natural Canvas and Heathered Pewter. Fifty percent of the purchase price will directly benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Williams Sonoma launches a collection of products benefitting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital including spatulas, a mug and chocolate confections. The St. Jude Spatulas for Williams Sonoma feature festive holiday designs inspired by artwork created by St. Jude patients. The set of four St. Jude Gold Heart Mugs features a gleaming heart created from real gold. The St. Jude Chocolate Thins are prepared directly on the celebrated Poundbury Estate by British Master chocolatier House of Dorchester and the paper wrappers feature original drawings by the young patients of St. Jude. Twenty-five percent of the purchase price will directly benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Its purpose is clear: Finding cures. Saving children.® It is the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted solely to children. Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since the hospital opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude won’t stop until no child dies from cancer. St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live. Join the St. Jude mission by visiting stjude.org,