Brandwide Cookie Cocktails menu debuts at select Omni properties across the country
OmniHotels & Resorts announces CookieCocktails, the latest rendition of the brand’s month-long OmniOriginals culinaryseries. Tasty treats will spread holiday cheer at properties across the country and will highlight favorite cookie-turned-cocktail recipes from select brand chefs. Guests can enjoy surprising, creative libations with tastes from cinnamon and chocolate to bourbon and amaretto.
OmniHotels & Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at60 distinct luxury hotels and resorts in leading business and leisure destinations across North America. With more than 25 iconic golf courses and 16 award-winning spas featured in dynamic locales nationwide, every Omni proudly opens its doors to share the true spirit of its destination. Reflected through local color, personalized service, unique wellness options, signature restaurants, and creative culinary offerings, Omni leaves a lasting impression with every guest and a heightened level of recognition and rewards delivered through its Select Guest loyalty program. As a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance, Select Guest is further expanded through the DISCOVERY® loyalty program offering members additional global benefits.
“The holiday season is known for good friends, family, and food, so we decided to take a twist on tradition and make our favorite holiday cookies into crafty cocktails making for unexpected palate pleasers,” said Devin Burns, vice president of food and beverage at Omni Hotels& Resorts. “Our chefs whipped up the cocktails using recipes from childhood cookie favorites they used to bake with their families during the holiday season.”
Flavorful, fun and aesthetically pleasing cocktails will be available at participating properties and will include the following (See full recipes below):
- Cinnamon Churro Leche: Tres Generaciones Reposado Tequila and the flavors of vanilla and cinnamon are shaken with milk
- Chocolate Crinkle Surprise: Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey is joined by chocolate syrup, milk and the rich flavor of toasted almonds
- Sugar Cookie Cocktail: Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, Disaronno Amaretto, vanilla, and agave nectar are shaken together with milk
- Maple Pecan Old Fashioned: Elijah Craig Small Batch Bourbon meets the flavors of butter pecan and maple with just a touch of black walnut bitters
- Orange Spice Amaretto: Mount Gay Black Barrel, Disaronno Amaretto, orange juice, and a cookie butter syrup are shaken with Constant Comment orange spice tea
- Sparkling Kolaczki Bellini: This sparkling cocktail blends Absolut Elyx with a touch of elderflower liqueur, peach puree and orange bitters then topped with Moet & Chandon Brut
Cinnamon Churro Leche
- 1.5 oz Tres Generaciones Resposado
- 0.75 oz Monin Vanilla Syrup
- 0.50 oz Monin Cinnamon Syrup
- 2 oz milk
Combine all ingredients in mixing tin and shake well. Double strain into cinnamon sugar-rimmed martini glass and serve.
Chocolate Crinkle Surprise
- 1.5 oz Jack Daniels Black Label
- 0.5 oz Hershey’d Chocolate Syrup
- 0.5 oz Monin Toasted Almond Mocha Syrup
- 2 oz milk
- Dash of powdered sugar
Combine all ingredients in mixing tin and shake well. Strain into rimmed glass. Top with a mound of shaved chocolate and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Sugar Cookie Cocktail
- 1.5 oz Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 0.5 oz Disaronno Amaretto
- 0.25 oz Monin Vanilla Syrup
- 0.5 oz Agave Syrup
- 1.5 oz milk
Combine all ingredients in mixing tin and shake well. Double strain into green sprinkle rimmed martini glass. Garnish with nonpareil colored swirl and serve.
Maple Bourbon Pecan Old Fashioned
- 2 oz Elijah Craig Bourbon
- 0.25 Monin Butter Pecan Syrup
- 0.25 Monin Maple Spice Syrup
- 3 dashes Fee Bros. Black Walnut Bitters
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass and stir well. Strain into caramel-swirled Old Fashioned glass.
Orange Spice Amaretto
- 1 oz Mount Gay Black Barrel
- 0.5 oz Disaronno Amaretto
- 1.5 oz Orange juice
- 1 oz Monin Cookie Butter Syrup
- 0.75 oz Constant Comment Tea, concentrated
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
Combine all ingredients in mixing tin and shake well. Double strain into iced Collins glass. Garnish with a slice of orange, cloves, grated nutmeg and a cinnamon stick then serve.
Sparkling Peach Kolaczki
- 0.75 Absolut Elyx
- 0.25 oz St. Germain
- 0.75 oz Peach puree
- 2 dashes Orange bitters
- 3 oz Moet & Chandon Brut
Combine all ingredients in mixing tin and shake well. Double strain into sugared champagne flute and serve.
“We want to surprise our guests and show all of the different ways that you can take a tradition and make your own personal twist on it,” added Burns.
Omni is also committed to reducing hunger and is on a mission through its Say Goodnight to Hunger initiative to provide millions of meals each year for food banks to feed children, families, and seniors in communities in which it operates.OmniHotels & Resorts is the official hotel of the PGA TOUR and PGA TOUR Champions.