A new destination for Spa lovers in the City of Lights including a 17-meter swimming pool, results-driven treatments, and “haute couture” therapies
Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris officially unveils its new Le Spa, July 9th, offering a sanctuary of haute couture tailor-made, results-driven treatments in the bustling heart of the city. The brand new Spa, spread over 720m², includes a 17-meter (55-foot) swimming pool, vitality pool with hydro-massage water experience circuit heated to 34°C, a 90 m² cutting-edge fitness room, and a stylish hair salon. In addition to the five single treatment rooms, two luxury hammams for men and women and a Spa Suite for couple treatments.
“We are delighted to introduce Le Spa, a contemporary space of style and serenity in the heart of the city. A place where Parisian elegance meets caring Four Seasons service, delivered by our team of passionate therapists who are dedicated to making you look and feel your best”, says Jean-Claude Wietzel, General Manager of Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris.
Renowned Parisian interior designer Pierre-Yves Rochon has created a space that is at once bright, modern and elegant drawing on ancient spa traditions, with a color palette of light grey and silver tones. Inspiration from Greek, Roman and Turkish mosaic patterns lies alongside carefully curated pieces of modern art and spectacular floral compositions designed by Jeff Leatham. “We meticulously selected materials, furniture and pieces of art that embody the spirit codes and harmony of the hotel, both classic and resolutely contemporary” comments Rochon.
Key features of Le Spa include:
- Swimming Pool: The 17-meter (55-foot) mosaic-lined swimming pool is the perfect spot for poolside relaxation, complemented by a 34°C vitality pool experience.
- Fitness Centre: The 90 m² fitness center offers a selection of the latest cutting-edge cardiovascular equipment specially designed by Technogym for Le Spa, with chrome-plated equipment, including treadmills, bikes, ascent trainers, elliptical, and a rowing machine. A 7-meter long screen transports guests to the great outdoors with an interactive movie about nature bringing the four seasons into the very heart of the Hotel.
- Hair salon: With two hairdressing stations, the hair salon offers complete high-end hair treatments for women and men leaving guests guaranteed to turn heads as soon as they step outside.
- A tailor-made, results-driven approach: In the city of haute couture, what could be more fitting than a menu of treatments tailor-made to provide the best results from the most reputable French and international brands? Le Spa will offer personalized experiences addressing the needs of all skin types, using a hand-picked collection of products and techniques developed in conjunction with globally recognized Spa and beauty experts.
A selection of brand new Signature Experiences has been developed to harness the core spirit of the Spa, providing bespoke sensory journeys that deliver tangible results. Highlights include a Kobido traditional Japanese facelift, an Alaena organic certified bio anti-aging treatment, and a Dr. Burgener Escape designed especially for the Spa.
- Kobido: a rare, traditional Japanese facelift created by Dr. Shogo Mochizuki. In Japanese, Kobido means “the ancient way of beauty“, and is the oldest facial tradition in Japan, following a lineage that dates back to 1472. Tradition states that this therapy was reserved exclusively for imperials and nobility for centuries. Le Spa is proud to bring this tradition to modern-day Paris, with Dr. Shogo Mochizuki having come personally to Le Spa to share his expertise with the team of therapists.
- Breath of Life by Alaena: an organic treatment signed by Dr. Sylvie Peres from France. This body and face treatment is inspired by Tui Na, a therapeutic art of Chinese Medicine, using patented active ingredients to boost cells rejuvenation and impart an anti-aging effect.
- George V Escape by Dr. Pauline Burgener, Switzerland: Created exclusively for Le Spa, this luxurious customized antioxidant treatment combines a Chardonnay body scrub, a massage with Champagne oil, and a facial harnessing the antioxidant power of gold, Chardonnay, and green caviar. A sweet treat of a Four Seasons Hotel George V macaron and a glass of Champagne complete this uniquely Parisian experience.
In addition to these results-driven Signature Treatments, Le Spa exclusively offers a range of Swiss Perfection therapies developed to treat the signs of aging by stimulating cell regeneration.
According to Nathalie Delclos, Spa Director of Le Spa with 12 years’ experience of Four Seasons Spas, “Focusing on results-orientated, non-invasive, manual skincare techniques has been key in my approach to offering our guests the very best in unique, made-to-measure, innovative skincare solutions.”
The facilities of Le Spa are open daily from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm, with treatments from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. The fitness center is open 24 hours, seven days a week. The swimming pool and fitness center are reserved for Hotel guests and external guests having booked a private sport session.
For further details and bookings, please contact email@example.com or +33 (0) 1 49 52 72 10.