Annual Issue Features Influencers Including Joy the Baker, Lili Diallo and Barri Leiner Grant
Better Homes & Gardens (BH&G), the leading lifestyle brand reaching 40 million consumers a month published by Meredith Corporation (www.meredith.com), today released its seventh annual Stylemaker issue, highlighting creative forces and tastemakers who influence the worlds of beauty, food, home design, and entertaining. The issue is available on newsstands today.
The cover features interiors stylist and author, Lili Diallo. Diallo joins 39 other Stylemakers from all ages and walks of life who shape the way we decorate, cook, garden, organize, dress, and celebrate.
“The Stylemakers featured in this issue embody the Better Homes & Gardens brand,” says Stephen Orr, Editor-in-Chief of Better Homes & Gardens. “Just as we do with our own content, these influencers were chosen for their ability to reach, engage with and inspire our readers in various aspects of their daily lives.”
The 2017 BH&G Stylemakers include:
- Joy Wilson: Food writer and photographer known as Joy the Baker. Her blog attracts over 600,000 unique visitors a month.
- Helen Norman: Fashion and lifestyle photographer and owner of Star Bright Farm in Maryland.
- Lior Lev Sercarz: Owner of spice shop La Boite in New York and author of The Spice Companion.
- Jean Brownhill: CEO of Sweeten, a company founded to help homeowners planning a renovation find the right contractor and navigate trouble spots.
- Gregg Renfrew: Founder of Beautycounter, a non-toxic beauty brand that aims to get safer products in the hands of everyone.
- Dallas Shaw: Fashion illustrator, style expert, and author of The Way She Wears It.
- Kim Ficaro: Prop and interiors stylist who recently launched her own home collection with an e-commerce store, Totem Home, for which she collaborates with artisans in Mexico and Morocco on a range of designs.
To celebrate the issue, Better Homes & Gardens is hosting its sixth annual Stylemaker event at the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge on September 28th. Over 80 top influencers and tastemakers are expected to join for a day of classes, workshops, and panels.
“Stylemaker is an annual event that brings to life the pages of Better Homes & Gardens with a day of thoughtfully curated panels and activities,” says Stephen Bohlinger, Group Publisher. “We pride ourselves on our ability to reach a wide audience who trust us for guidance on everything from decorating, gardening and food to health, beauty, and fashion. Stylemaker is a way for us to showcase our strengths across all those verticals.”
Sponsors of the event include Bertolli, Gymboree, and Torani.
For more information about Better Homes & Gardens Stylemaker go to: www.bhg.com/stylemaker