Lavish Winter Itinerary Spans The Wonders Of India, Australia/New Zealand, French Polynesia, And UAE
As the holiday season quickly approaches, Crystal has unveiled an extraordinary itinerary that will make global luxury travelers start to look ahead to next year’s festivities. Crystal AirCruises’ “Holidays Around the World” journey offers 16 days of exceptionally luxurious exploration of far-off locales, departing from Los Angeles on December 22, 2017. The private jet journey begins with Crystal AirCruises’ signature Launch Day & Bon Voyage dinner and accommodations at the Montage Beverly Hills. This magical holiday journey has been specially curated to cater to the spirit of wanderlust and warm-weather dream destinations that many travelers desire during the winter months, featuring two- and three-night stays in Bora Bora, French Polynesia; Queenstown/Christchurch, New Zealand; Sydney, Australia; Jaipur, India; and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
“The holiday season and Crystal AirCruises share the common spirit of dreaming big and fulfilling wishes, making this particular itinerary an ideal adventure for an extraordinary holiday next year, or as the grandest gift under the tree this year,” says Crystal chairman, CEO and president, Edie Rodriguez. “Holiday voyages aboard our ocean ships have always been a special occasion for travelers seeking adventure along with the traditions of the season. A Crystal AirCruise takes holiday travel to a new level, with the opportunity to celebrate the season while discovering several new destinations aboard a luxury private jet, with the added gift of exclusive Christmas and New Year festivities that only Crystal can offer.”
Along the way, guests will be treated to all-inclusive Crystal Experiences™ that reflect the natural and cultural allures of each destination. Experiences for intrepid adventurers, history buffs and foodies are in store for gallivanting holiday travelers in 2017, while Crystal AirCruises’ Design Your Time option allows for a fully customized holiday.
Among the events and exclusive experiences planned by Crystal’s expert destination team:
- Bora Bora/Papeete, French Polynesia (Accommodations at Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa) – An exclusive holiday dinner and celebration kicks off the island visit. During their stay guests will dive into the tropics with lagoon discoveries, soar over island peaks by helicopter, and indulge in world-class cuisine and Polynesian culture at hot spots like Maikai Bora Bora.
- Queenstown/Christchurch, New Zealand (Accommodations at Hotel St. Moritz) – Highlighting the adventurous outdoor lifestyle of New Zealand, Crystal guests will enjoy a welcome reception at Kawarau Bridge Bungy Centre, then explore Fiordland National Park by helicopter and 4×4 and ride horseback through Doonholme Farm. A master culinary class in Central Otago Wine Region and a boutique experience at Chard Farm Vineyards will showcase the flavors and vintages of the region.
- Sydney, Australia (Accommodations at Sheraton on the Park) – Considered one of the world’s great cities for its nightlife, food scene and world-class shopping, Sydney is also an outdoorsman’s paradise. Crystal guests will be treated to VIP positioning for the ultimate New Year’s Eve soiree and fireworks extravaganza over Sydney’s famous Harbour Bridge.
- Jaipur, India (Accommodations at Oberoi Rajvilas) – During a full day at the Taj Mahal, guest will explore the pink city. Here guests can take in superb views of the city and historic palaces, or take a Personal Connections experience joining the locals as they start their day with a morning Aarti (devotion the Gods). Old World meets exotic adventure with sunrise yoga led by an acclaimed Guru and a Hindu art ceremony.
- Abu Dhabi, UAE (Accommodations at The Emirates Palace Hotel) – From sparkling skyscrapers that rise along the Gulf to the Bedouin camel herds in the surrounding desert, Crystal guests can immerse themselves in the exotic thrills of one of the UAE’s most famous gems. Travelers can live out high-speed dreams with a Formula 1 racing experience at Yas Marina, plus privileged access to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and an exclusive “1001 Arabian Nights” Bedouin camp dinner reception.
Throughout the journey, guests’ every wish will be attended to by Crystal’s own expert crew, destination specialists and concierge. The luxuriously designed aircraft is larger and newer than any global jet tour travel option, appointed with features rarely found in even the most luxurious private jets. The Crystal Exclusive Class seats are designed for maximum personal space and ergonomic comfort, and convert to 180-degree lie-flat beds. The expansive social lounge with stand-up bar and dedicated table seating fosters friendly camaraderie among luxury travelers. Cuisine will be prepared by a dedicated executive chef in two state-of-the-art galleys and paired with an elegant premium wine list.
Guests will also enjoy comforts and conveniences including Bose® Noise Cancelling headphones, Apple® iPads, complimentary global WiFi, interactive TVs with on-demand programming and music library, individual USB ports and power outlets, and a live cockpit-to-ground listening channel. Additionally, spacious lavatories appointed with luxury amenities offer more than the comforts of home during the global journeys.
Crystal AirCruises’ 2017 “Holidays Around the World” itinerary is available for booking, with fares starting at $78,600 per guest. Reservations for Crystal AirCruises’ global itineraries for 2017 and 2018 are available for booking now. Aircraft operated for Crystal AirCruises by Comlux Aruba NV.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel professional, call 855.207.2778, 789.971.1010 (international calls) or visit www.crystalaircruises.com.