The Collection of Five New Fragrances Pays Homage to Barbering Traditions and Essential Oils
The Art of Shaving has released a new fragrance collection to celebrate the brand’s 20th Anniversary. Barbering experts partnered with world class perfumers to craft a range of distinct scents that are at once modern, yet nostalgic. Inspired by the grand heritage of Barbering and the final touch of every time-honored barber chair shave – the finishing spritz of a scented tonic, the collection brings home the perfect finish to the perfect shave and any grooming ritual.
As all of the brand’s products have been for the past 20 year, these five fragrances were created using the finest natural essential oils, sourced and meticulously blended using the highest quality techniques. Each scent was carefully assembled to harmoniously link every note for a full and expressive accord.
“Essential oil aromas are a critical part of elevating the grooming experience from an act to a cherished ritual. Our new cologne collection is the ultimate expression of these aromas and the perfect finishing touch for The Art of Shaving man”, says Todd Brisky, The Art of Shaving CEO. “Each fragrance in the collection has been designed with craft and care to have a distinct personality. I don’t expect you to ‘like’ all five, but I’m sure there will be one or two you ‘love’ and that is how you should feel about your fragrance.”
The Collection Consists Of Five Fragrances:
- SANDALWOOD & CYPRESS – A classic and sophisticated aroma with a nostalgic undertone. This handcrafted fragrance combines masculine, woody Sandalwood with aromatic, bright Cypress to develop a signature fragrance wearable from day to night.
- OUD SUEDE – A traditional, intense fragrance derived from rare Middle Eastern Oud wood. The rich, dark aromatic resin is distilled over time to develop its unique, fragrant quality unmatched in nature. Balanced with earthy Cypriol, the combination of these two natural elements creates a deep woody, amber sensuality with skin-like warmth.
- VETIVER CITRON – A luminous citrus with bittersweet undertones. Earthy Vetiver is lifted by the fresh simplicity of cold pressed Grapefruit. Finished with a subtly, spicy heart note, this refined fragrance complements any grooming routine.
- GREEN LAVENDER – An herbaceous floral for the modern gentleman, carefully crafted to effortlessly blend aromatic, tranquil lavender with the fresh, green notes of rosemary and peppermint.
- CORIANDER & CARDAMOM – A nod to Middle Eastern aromatic barber traditions. A fresh twist on a traditionally warm and spicy scent. Inspired by fresh tonics from ancient spices, Coriander and Cardamom are subtly balanced with basil, lavender, sage and blackcurrant. The result – a crisp green with spicy wood and pepper facets.
Each 100ml fragrance is sold individually for $100 ($125 for “Oud Suede”). Each 30ml fragrance is sold individually for $60 ($75 for “Oud Suede”) and available at The Art of Shaving stores and on www.theartofshaving.com.