New Teddy, T-Shirts and Accessories Will Support Kids in Need
Positive lifestyle brand Life is Good® announced a partnership with Build-A-Bear Workshop to spread the power of optimism and support kids in need with a new collection, including a Life is Good branded bear, bear T-shirts, a matching kids T-shirt, and accessories. Ten percent of net profits from sales of the Life is Good bear T-shirts at Build-A-Bear Workshop will benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of America and Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada through the Life is Good Kids Foundation.
“Helping to make life good for more kids is central to our brand and the work of the Life is Good Kids Foundation,” said John Jacobs, Life is Good co-founder and Chief Creative Optimist. “Partnering with Build-A-Bear Workshop allows us to spread the power of optimism to more families while also helping kids overcome violence, poverty and illness.”
The Life is Good Company is a $100 million lifestyle brand dedicated to spreading the power of optimism. The company donates 10 percent of its net profits to help kids in need. To date, the company has donated over $11 million, principally through Life is Good products, events and community fundraising efforts. Life is Good® is a registered trademark of The Life is Good Company. (Please visit LifeisGood.com for more details.)
- Life is Good Build-A-Bear Furry Friend – classic 16″ Build-A-Bear Workshop teddy bear with soft, brown fur and an embroidered applique Life is Good paw ($25)
- Life is Good Build-A-Bear T-shirts – tiny personalized soft knit jersey Life is Good T-shirts with six unique graphics. Build-A-Bear Workshop will donate 10 percent of net profits of the Life is Good bear T-shirts to the Life is Good Kids Foundation in support of their work with Boys & Girls Clubs of America and Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada1 ($7)
- Life is Good Build-A-Bear cap – embroidered baseball cap ($6)
- Life is Good Build-A-Bear wristie – accessory to spread good vibes ($3)
- Life is Good Kids T-shirt – kids and their Build-A-Bear furry friends can match with a unique “Life is Good” T-shirt in kids and toddler sizes ($18)
The Life is Good Kids Foundation is an accredited 501(c)(3) that partners with organizations serving the most vulnerable children to improve the quality of their care. The Foundation’s Playmaker program connects with schools, hospitals, camps, and a variety of social service agencies to give childcare professionals the resources they need to make a positive, life-changing impact at a pivotal time in a child’s development.
“Life is Good shares our mission to inspire kids and help them have a bright future, and this partnership gives the gift of optimism while helping kids across the United States and Canada,” said Gina Collins, chief marketing officer, Build-A-Bear Workshop. “Our efforts with Life is Good are a great complement to our existing Merry Mission holiday fundraising campaign for Boys & Girls Clubs of America and Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada this holiday season.”
Founded in St. Louis in 1997, Build-A-Bear, a global brand kids love and parents trust, seeks to add a little more heart to life. Build-A-Bear Workshop has approximately 400 stores worldwide where guests can create customizable furry friends, including company-owned stores in the United States, Canada, Denmark, Ireland, Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom and mainland China, and franchise stores in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Mexico and the Middle East. (The company was named to the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the eighth year in a row in 2016. Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW) posted a total revenue of $377.7 million in fiscal 2015. For more information, visit the Investor Relations section of www.buildabear.com.)
For more information or to purchase items in the Life is Good Build-A-Bear Workshop collection, visit www.lifeisgood.com/buildabear.
1 Maximum donation of $20,000