Promotion Part of the “Instant Happy” Sweepstakes
Entire Store 50% off When Doors Open at 6 a.m. on Wednesday until close on Black Friday
Old Navy is helping to put the happy in Happy Holidays this shopping season with incredible giveaways, extended Black Friday deals and a line-up of family fun in-store events. At Old Navy, #happyistrending!
In the week leading up to Black Friday (11/18-11/25), Old Navy will be giving away $100,000 to one lucky winner each day, plus thousands of other prizes, as part of the “Instant Happy” sweepstakes.* Scratchers distributed in-store daily, while supplies last, will reveal instant prizes from partners including Chipotle Mexican Grill, Coca-Cola, Fandango and Tiny Prints. Every scratcher will contain a prize as well as a code to enter for the daily grand prize of $100,000.
- Free Chips & Guacamole from Chipotle Mexican Grill
- 20 oz. Coca-Cola beverages from My Coke Rewards
- Movie tickets from Fandango
- $25 off a purchase from Tiny Prints
- Free Shipping from OldNavy.com
“We’re excited to enrich the lives of eight lucky customers with an incredible holiday jackpot,” said Steve Stickel, Old Navy’s Global Head of Stores & Store Operations. “Our goal is to put a smile on every customer’s face through our week of prizes, extended Black Friday deals, covetable product and engaging in-store activations.”
Shop Happy Deals: Customers don’t have to wait until Black Friday this year to take advantage of the biggest sale of the year. Starting Wednesday, Nov. 23 from 6 a.m. until close at 10 p.m., the entire store will be 50 percent off. The 50% off sale will continue when stores open on Thursday, Nov. 24 at 4 p.m. until they close on Friday, Nov. 25 at midnight, giving shoppers 32 hours straight to snag incredible deals.** On the morning of Black Friday, Old Navy will offer its beloved Frost-Free jacket for the family at a doorbuster price of $10 (while supplies last). The savings last throughout the weekend, with 40 percent off the entire store Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
The deals don’t stop in store! www.OldNavy.com will offer 40% off everything on Saturday and Sunday, leading up to their best Cyber Monday deal yet. On Cyber Monday, everything will be 50%, and customers will receive a free pair of cozy socks with any purchase (while supplies last).
Saturday Happy In-Store Events
Old Navy isn’t just offering great deals, but is also bringing the happy to the shopping experience with four special Saturday in-store events.
SNAP HAPPY (Saturday, Nov. 26th): Snap and share festive photos using our gift box backdrop and playful holiday props, and receive a coupon for a free 8×8 Shutterfly photo book ($29.99 value). In select stores, Santa will be in the house, along with a professional photographer, to get your best angle.
CRAFT HAPPY (Saturday, Dec. 3): Let your little ones explore their crafty side at our holiday card activity stations. Kids can customize a gingerbread man card with different outfit and accessory stickers.
SLEEP HAPPY (Saturday, Dec. 10): Join our in-store PJ party. Store associates will be donning their Jingle Jammies to perform a special choreographed dance called the “Jingle Jammie Jam.”
GIFT HAPPY (Saturday, Dec. 17): Gap Inc. credit card holders will receive an exclusive holiday gift bag and tissue paper set with purchase. Additionally, customers who apply for and use their Old Navy card will receive 25% off their purchase.
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada 18 years and older. Ends 11/25/16. Redemption for instant win game prizes and offers ends 12/4/16. To play and for Official Rules, including odds, free method of entry, and prize descriptions visit www.oldnavy.com/redeemhappy (for U.S. entrants) or www.oldnavy.ca/redeemhappy (for Canadian entrants). If Canadian resident, mathematical skill-testing question must be correctly answered to win. 8 sweepstakes prizes and 3,728,400 U.S. instant win game prizes (approximate retail values from $0 to $100,000) available to be won. Void where prohibited.
**Store hours may vary, check local stores for details.