Emporio Armani marks its entrance into the field of connected wearables with the Emporio Armani Connected collection of hybrid smartwatches.
The Emporio Armani Connected line of hybrid smartwatches brings together the unmistakable design of Emporio Armani timepieces and the advantages of wearable technology. With the ability to sync to your smartphone via Bluetooth, these hybrid smartwatches offer the following features:
- Time keeping perfection: ensure maximum precision, automatically changing time zones and date while you’re traveling
- Second time zone: accurately convert the hour with ease
- Discreet notifications: can be set to subtly notify you of calls, messages, or other important notifications
- Activity tracking: automatically track and monitor your daily activities
- No charging: the quartz batteries allow for prolonged use without the need to recharge
- Control your music: allow for easy access to your phone’s music playlist to start, stop, skip, or go back
- Sleep tracking: to automatically monitor sleep patterns
- Alarm: for scheduled alerts from your timepiece
- Camera: wirelessly take photos on your smartphone
- Find your lost device: to quickly locate your misplaced smartphone
The Emporio Armani Connected line of hybrid smartwatches will be available on www.emporioarmaniconnected.com, in select boutiques and wholesale accounts worldwide, in a choice of rose gold-tone, black, gunmetal, and stainless steel, with a three-piece link or leather strap. The texturized face, with rose gold-tone or silver hands, carries the unmistakable Emporio Armani character.
The launch of this line of hybrid smartwatches is the first step of a wider project that will culminate in 2017 with the official presentation of the first Emporio Armani display smartwatch.