Speakers and Activations Now Include Sarah Robb O’Hagan, Intel, Tamara Mellon, Movado, Away, Evrythng, and KidBox
Moderators Now Include Those From: Fast Company, Digital Times, Business of Fashion, and Refinery29
Karen Harvey, CEO of Karen Harvey Consulting Group is pleased to announce that some of the most important leaders in Fashion Tech will now be joining Fashion Tech Forum (FTF) on October 13 at Duggal Greenhouse in Brooklyn. Ms. Harvey launched Fashion Tech Forum in 2014 to provide a platform for the fashion, retail, technology and investment communities to better connect and collaborate on how to work together in the future.
The annual conference is an invitation-only event with 800+ industry leaders. Last year, Fashion Tech Forum brought together the most exceptional CEO’s, innovators, thinkers, founders and investors in fashion, retail, media and technology. This year’s conference will engage Founders and CEOs in sharing their stories of leadership and transformation.
FTF 2016, which was officially announced on August 3rd is a platform for the fashion and technology sectors to gather for powerful conversation and to share new information fostering future collaboration. CEO’s, founders, leaders and investors from both sectors will discuss a broad range of issues, fueling the genesis of the hybrid companies of the future.
Verizon‘s Chief Marketing Officer Diego Scotti will talk about bringing Verizon’s mission to deliver the promise of a digital world to the forefront as they continue to evolve into a lifestyle and entertainment brand engaging with consumers across all aspects of their lives.
EBay (Nasdaq: EBAY), one of FTF’s original partners, will participate again as Bradford Shellhammer their Head of Curation and Merchandising on the eBay Innovation team will lead a discussion on human-led curation. Michael Preysman, Founder and CEO of Everlane returns to FTF’s stage along with Head of Product and Design Rebekka Bay.
Laurent Potdevin, CEO of Lululemon (Nasdaq: LULU), and Creative Director Lee Holman will share their ongoing commitment to innovation, authenticity and creating a design-led company.
Other keynote speakers will include: Robbie Myers, Editor in Chief of ELLE, who will share her journey in transforming ELLE into a cultural game-changer for women; and in the areas of evolving fashion companies Diane von Furstenberg along with the brand’s CEO, Paolo Riva and new Chief Creative Officer, Jonathan Saunders will share their transformative experiences.
Ganesh Srivats, VP North American Sales from Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) shares the advancement of luxury retail experiences.
As the leader in mobile storytelling platforms, Snapchat‘s Peter Sellis, Head of Revenue Product, along with Snapchat‘s Farnaz Azmoodeh, Director of Engineering, will discuss how the platform is transforming retail experiences.
New Additions and Updates Being Announced Today Include:
- Levi’s Strauss & Co: Chip Bergh, CEO interviewed by David Lidsky, Deputy Editor, Fast Company and Google (Nasdaq: GOOGL): Ivan Poupyrev (ATAP) and Levi’s Paul Dillinger, VP, Head of Global Product Innovation, to be interviewed by Elizabeth Segran, Staff Writer, Fast Company about their joint initiative, Project Jaquard.
- Intel: Sandra Lopez, VP & GM, Wearables to be interviewed around the surging value of data as an essential business commodity.
- Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA): Ganesh Srivats, VP, North American Sales to be interviewed by Piers Fawkes, Founder & Editor-in-Chief, PSFK on the advancement of luxury retail.
- Sarah Robb O’Hagan: Sarah Robb O’Hagan, Founder, CEO and author of the upcoming book of the same name, EXTREMEYOU will be giving an inspirational keynote.
- KidBox: Haim Dabbah, Founder, and Miki Berardelli, CEO, will be talking about the first kids style box that combines cool brands, meaningful savings, and a mission to clothe children in need. They’ll be interviewed by Rebecca Jarvis, Chief Business, Technology, & Economics Correspondent, ABC News.
- Emblematic Group: Jamie Pallot, Co-Founder, will be making opening remarks to kickoff this year’s event as one of our hosts for the day.
- Theory: Andrew Rosen, CEO, and Investor, and Former Chairman and CEO of Coach: Lew Frankfort, to be interviewed by Lauren Sherman, New York Editor, Business of Fashion.
- TMellon Enterprises LLC: Tamara Mellon, President, Movado: Efraim Grinberg, CEO and Maison de Mode: Amanda Hearst and Hassan Pierre, Co-Founders to be interviewed by Christene Barberich, Refinery29.
- Evrythng: Andy Hobsbawm, Co-Founder & CMO, Away: Steph Korey, Co-founder and TBC to be interviewed by Robin Raskin, Digital Times on the future of the Innovation of Things (IoT).
“From Snapchat to lululemon the 3rd Annual Fashion Tech Forum brings together our vision for sharing powerful insights that are important for the leaders of both fashion and technology companies as they plan their strategy for the future. As it is my commitment to provide content from the most senior leaders from both sectors, ensuring that our C-level audience will be inspired, I am pleased to announce these new additions to our lineup. They are the experts bringing fashion and technology together and they will share both their challenges and their advances on the journey to shaping the next decade of product, retail, and innovations that will add value to all of our lives.” states Ms. Harvey
The Karen Harvey Consulting Group is an international consulting firm focused on executive search, brand incubation and advisory services for luxury, fashion, retail and innovation-driven companies. In addition to FTF, the firm also launched INDX, a two-sided marketplace for vetted, world-class creative talent to discover, connect and seek employment opportunities with top brands. Karen Harvey Consulting has earned international recognition for bringing some of the industry’s most successful CEOs and creative leaders to powerful global companies. The company is based in New York and London.