New Yorkers (And Visitors to The City) Can Now Shop the Latest Collection of Lands’ End’s Family of Brands and Take Advantage of Personalization Services and Experiences In-Store
The Store Will Prominently Feature the Brand’s Most Recent Introductions; Canvas by Lands’ End and Lands’ End Sport.
The Lands’ End Experience has arrived in SoHo. Lands’ End has announced the opening of the company’s artfully designed pop-up shop in New York City, September 8, 2016–February 15, 2017. The store will fit into the famously artistic neighborhood, where Lands’ End will showcase the company’s masterful art form of continuously providing quality, value and legendary service to customers.
The shop’s two-floor location on Broadway (580 Broadway, New York, NY. Store Hours: 10am to 8pm Monday through Saturday; 11am to 7pm on Sundays) will have 8,000 square feet of men’s, women’s and kids’ apparel, footwear and accessories from the 2016 Fall, Holiday and Winter collections, as well as the brand’s latest collections, Canvas by Lands’ End™ and Lands’ End Sport, along with a variety of personalization services and experiences.
Lands’ End Kids and Home products will be available shortly after the store’s opening. In time for the holiday season, a Gift Shop will be introduced and located at the front of the store featuring a thoughtful, curated collection of gifts for everyone on the holiday list.
Customers visiting the Lands’ End store will also have the opportunity to shop, indulge and relax in the following experiences:
- Women’s Cashmere Bar – The softest bar in town, the Lands’ End Women’s Cashmere Bar features a variety of colors and styles of the popular sweaters ranging from cardis to crewnecks and made of 100 percent Inner Mongolian cashmere – the longest, softest fibers.
- Men’s Haberdashery Shop – Lands’ End is known for high-quality, stylish men’s tailored apparel and the Men’s Haberdashery Shop will not disappoint visitors in SoHo. Complete with a billiards table for customer enjoyment, men can discover dapper items ranging from sport coats and tailored pants to buttondowns that can even be monogrammed on-site.
- On-Site Personalization Shop –Personalization can be added to almost everything sold in-store, from monogramming totes and sweaters to adding embroidery to fleece throws or gloves. The shop will even feature on-site heat stamping for leather items including gloves, belts and handbags.
- Sweets, Treats & Hot Cocoa – Shoppers can take a break and enjoy a variety of sweet treats and hot cocoa while relaxing in a variety of seating throughout the store.
- Social Gathering Space – Store visitors can take a seat and refresh and even recharge electronics at the electronic charging station as well as take advantage of complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the store.
“Lands’ End’s latest retail initiative brings our family of brands together to offer a new shopping experience to our loyal customers who know us for our customer service, quality and timeless style,” said Federica Marchionni, CEO, Lands’ End. “In addition, we welcome new generations of fans to discover Lands’ End firsthand and see our array of new favorites, including Canvas by Lands’ End and Lands’ End Sport.”