New Exclusive Series Connects Guests to the Best of Maui and Beyond, With Personalization Top of Mind.
Responding to the ever-increasing demand for personalized experiential travel, Four Seasons Resort Maui has just announced the Unforgettable Experiences collection. Each experience was born out of the creativity of the Resort’s Guest Experience and Concierge teams, who have been tailor-making experiences like these for discerning guests for years. The collection of Unforgettable Experiences serves as starter ideas for the next guest seeking an out-of-the-box and over-the-top way to experience the island.
“Our staff is comprised of the most seasoned, resourceful hospitality experts in Hawaii,” says General Manager of the luxury resort on Maui, Jean Claude Wietzel. “At a time when the vast majority of resorts are outsourcing their concierge services to third-party vendors, our in-house concierge team remains dedicated to delivering incredible Maui experiences for our discerning guests.”
Here are the Unforgettable Experiences available for customization so far:
- Kona Coffee Helicopter Tour – Kona coffee has earned the respect of coffee aficionados worldwide. Four Seasons Maui invites guests to immerse themselves in this uniquely Hawaiian culture of coffee by traveling to Maui’s neighbor island via private Paradise Helicopters charter, where they will land on a Big Island coffee estate for an exclusive owner-led farm-to-cup tour and brunch. The flight back is half the fun, as guests soar above active lava flows and majestic sea cliffs.
- Maui Photo Adventure—Four Seasons Maui guests travel deeper alongside professional fine art photographer Daniel Sullivan. Sullivan, who specializes in documenting vanishing cultures, has recently published a photo book that immortalizes Maui’s legendary King’s Highway. Guests will find themselves far off the beaten path, as Sullivan shares not only his knowledge of the intricate culture and landscape of Maui, but photography tips along the way, in this tour perfectly suited for photography novices and professionals alike.
- Serenity Pool After Hours – Among the World’s Best Hotel Pools reported by Condé Nast Traveler and one of Robb Report’s Best of the Best resort swimming pools, the Serenity Pool is now available for guests seeking a truly enchanted evening. As fire pits blaze and lights from neighboring islands twinkle in the distance, the Resort’s most coveted spot becomes a private oasis after nightfall. The night is highly customizable, starting with personally prepared multi-course dinner by Executive Chef Craig Dryhurst created for guests via private consultation.
- Whale Watch Photo Excursion (seasonal: December-May) – Join Four Seasons Resort Maui artists-in-residence, underwater photography duo Dan and John Cesere, on an incomparable whale watching excursion. The Cesere Brothers are two of Maui’s leading whale experts, as they are part of the Keiki Kohola humpback whale research team that is dedicated to preserving Maui’s waters. Whether guests want to dive into the tricks of underwater photography or just learn from the brothers aboard, the Maui whale watching photo adventure will be one-of-a-kind. (Tours do not include underwater photography of humpback whales, but focus on Maui’s other plentiful and vibrant marine life.)
“This is just the beginning,” explains Guest Experience Manager Shermaine Rodrigues, who manages the Resort’s top-tiered suite guests. “Building personalized Unforgettable Experiences has become part of our day-to-day here—for my team and the Concierge team. It’s gratifying to be able to show off a part of the island or the Resort in a way that resonates with each guest individually.”
To customize an Unforgettable Experience in Maui, contact the Resort’s on-site concierge team.
– All Images Provided by The Four Seasons Resort Maui