This spring, Lancôme has captured the timeless beauty of tulle and roses, the hush of the orchestra, and the thrill of a flawless performance in a classic yet contemporary new ballerina-inspired collection, French Ballerine. Whether you crave center stage with a flash of fuschia, or prefer to be remembered simply for a demure final reverence in elegant taupe, this new collection explores every facet of feminity to highlight your natural glow. With satin ribbon-inspired offerings for your lips, eyes and fingertips, French Ballerine pays homage to a timeless grace.
French Ballerine is the debut collection for the newest Lancôme ambassadress Lily Collins. A delicate yet confident beauty, she embodies Lancôme’s effortlessly chic look and joie de vivre.
- Rouge In Love, $28.50—Create encore worthy lips with bright, vibrant shades of this divinely feminine lip color: Violet Valentine, Peony Pucker, Peche Passion, Rosy Rouge
- Gloss In Love, $27—For smooth, ultra glossy lips that stay moisturized for hours, fall in love with the perfect,prima ballerina worthy lip gloss: Rose Oscar, Pink Posh, Glittermania, Under the Spotlight
- Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette, $50 —Create expressive eyes to showcase each emotion and make your life a stage with this ultimate satin pink pallette shadow: Dancing Rose, Romeo and Violette
- Khôl in Love, $26—Define eyes with a sophisticated sweep of kohl with pure, intense, waterproof color that stays put from rehearsal to the last curtain call: Final Bow Brown, Twirling Purple
- La Base Pro, $42—prime your skin to achieve picture-perfect makeup. La Base Pro will give you a smooth, radiant canvas for a flawless makeup look.
- Vernis in Love, $15—Create a nail ritual as immaculate and strengthening as barre exercises. Start with Color Booster Undercoat, the first-ever color-optimizing base to make color brighter and longer lasting. Top with calcium-enriched Vernis in Love in this season’s newest trend shades: Jolie Rosalie, Rose Satin, Pearl Grey, Lilac Love
The Lancome Spring 2014 collection debuts in January 2014 is now in all Lancôme counters and lancome.com