100% OF PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE GLOBAL FUND TO FIGHT AIDS, TUBERCULOSIS AND MALARIA IN COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD
AVAILABLE NOW at iTunes.com/DanceRED
ALBUM TO KICK-OFF THIS YEAR’S WORLD AIDS DAY CELEBRATIONS TOGETHER WITH CALVIN HARRIS, AVICII, KATY PERRY, SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA, ROBIN THICKE, TIESTO, DEADMAU5 AND MORE
Following the global success of the 2012 DANCE (RED) SAVE LIVES MUSIC COMPILATION – which topped the iTunes dance charts at #1 in 33 countries – (RED) together with today’s hottest electronic and pop artists, today release DANCE (RED) SAVE LIVES(2). Produced in partnership with Capitol Music Group’s Priority Records, DANCE (RED) SAVE LIVES(2)is available now exclusively on iTunes, where it immediately debuted at #1 on the Dance Chart: iTunes.com/danceRED.
The ultimate soundtrack to this year’s WORLD AIDS DAY WEEKEND CELEBRATIONS, the DANCE (RED) SAVE LIVES(2) compilation features new remixes of some of the biggest names in pop and electronic music such as ROBIN THICKE, KATY PERRY, TIESTO, CALVIN HARRIS & ELLIE GOULDING, MARTIN SOLVEIG and MAJOR LAZER, as well as original collaborations from BAAUER & RL GRIME, DEADMAU5 & ERIC PRYDZ and DADA LIFE & JOSH WINK. The album costs $9.99 and ALL proceeds from the sales of DANCE (RED) SAVE LIVES(2)go to the GLOBAL FUND TO FIGHT AIDS.
Beginning on November 30 in Sydney, Australia where (RED) will be renewing its partnership with Stereosonic Festival, DANCE (RED) SAVE LIVES(2)will kick off the annual dance party taking place across the 2013 WORLD AIDS DAY WEEKEND. Sets by many of the biggest names in dance music, including CALVIN HARRIS, DAVID GUETTA, ARMIN VAN BUUREN, SEBASTIAN INGROSSO, AXWELL and more will be live-streamed on VICE’s electronic music and culture channel – THUMP, bringing fans an unforgettable live global music experience.
The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria is an international financing institution dedicated to attracting and disbursing resources to prevent and treat HIV and AIDS, TB and malaria. The Global Fund promotes partnerships between governments, civil society, the private sector and affected communities, the most effective way to help reach those in need. This innovative approach relies on country ownership and performance-based funding, meaning that people in countries implement their own programs based on their priorities and the Global Fund provides financing where verifiable results are achieved. Since its creation in 2002, the Global Fund has approved funding of US$ 22.9 billion for in 140 countries. To date, programs supported by the Global Fund have provided AIDS treatment for 5.3 million people, anti-tuberculosis treatment for 11 million people and 340 million insecticide-treated nets for the prevention of malaria. The Global Fund works in close collaboration with other bilateral and multilateral organizations to supplement existing efforts in dealing with the three diseases.
(RED) was founded in 2006 by Bono and Bobby Shriver to engage businesses and people in the fight against AIDS. (RED) partners with the world’s most iconic brands who contribute up to 50% of profits from (RED) branded goods and services to THE GLOBAL FUND. (RED) Proud Partners include: APPLE, STARBUCKS, THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, BEATS BY DR. DRE, BELVEDERE, CLARO, SAP, TELCEL and LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT. (RED) Special Edition partners include: SHAZAM, GIRL SKATEBOARDS, MOPHIE, FEED, NANDA HOME, BOTTLETOP, FATBOY USA, BED BATH & BEYOND, HEAD. To date, (RED) has generated more than $240 million for the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, to support HIV/AIDS grants in Ghana, Lesotho, Rwanda, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Kenya and Tanzania. 100 percent of that money goes to work on the ground – no overhead is taken. Global Fund grants that (RED) supports have impacted more than 14 million people with prevention, treatment, counseling, HIV testing and care services. (RED) is a division of The ONE Campaign. Learn more at www.red.org.
The DANCE (RED) SAVE LIVES(2)ALBUM ARTWORK features a collaborative design by pioneering graffiti artist and graphic designer, FUTURA, and German design student RAMONA RING as part of (RED)’s global design competition with Adobe Creative Cloud(TM).
DANCE (RED) SAVE LIVES(2) ALBUM TRACKLIST
1. Katy Perry – Roar (DallasK Remix)
2. Coldplay – Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Swedish House Mafia Remix)
3. Major Lazer ft. Bruno Mars, Tyga and Mystic – Bubble Butt (Flosstradamus
4. Empire of the Sun & Tommy Trash – Celebrate (Tommy Trash Remix)
5. Madonna vs. Avicii – Girl Gone Wild (Avicii’s UMF Mix)
6. Bob Marley – Sun Is Shining (Jesse Rose ‘Bootleg’ Remix)
7. Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love (R3hab Remix)
8. Dada Life vs. Josh Wink – Higher State of Dada Land
9. Robin Thicke ft. Kendrick Lamar – Give It 2 U (Benny Benassi Remix)
10. Capital Cities – Kangaroo Court (Robert DeLong Remix)
11. Banks – Waiting Game (Kaytranada Edition)
12. Baauer & RL Grime – Infinite Daps
13. Claire – Broken Promise Land (Giorgio Moroder Remix & Vocoder)
14. Bingo Players – Buzzcut (Popeska Remix)
15. Icona Pop – All Night (Crookers Remix)
16. Tiesto, Mark Alston, Baggi Begovic, Jason Taylor – Love & Run ft. Teddy
Geiger (MOTi Remix)
17. Deadmau5 vs. Eric Prydz – The Veldt (Prydz Festival Edit)
18. Martin Solveig & The Cataracts – Hey Now ft. Kyle (Pierce Fulton Remix)
19. Gorgon City – Voltage
20. Felix Cartal ft. HAERTS – Slow Motion
21. Rebecca & Fiona ft. VICE – Hot Shots (RED Edition)
22. Tritonal ft. Underdown – Deep Into Black (Club Mix)
23. Chuckie – Skydive ft. Maiday (Candyland Remix)
24. Far East Movement – There Will Be No Rain (Kill Paris Remix)