Just days after CRYSTAL CRUISES’ 2013 WORLD CRUISE has set sail, the ultra-luxe line has released CRYSTAL ADVENTURES online for its 2014 WORLD CRUISE, marking the voyage’s earliest-ever availability of guests’ outing options. More than 200 shore excursions are now described in detail and offered for pre-reservation at crystalcruises.com. The carefully-curated experiences, ranging from half a day to several days each, will take guests to some of the most awe-striking natural marvels and historically significant landmarks from LA to London, via the Pacific Islands, Asia, Africa, and more.
The annual WORLD CRUISE, which is considered by cruisers to be the ultimate of luxury travel experiences, sails for 89 days aboard the award-winning CRYSTAL SERENITY, starting JANUARY 18, 2014.
Crystal’s 2014 WORLD CRUISE is comprised of five, 12 TO 22 DAY SEGMENTS visiting ports in California, Hawaii, Guam, Mariana Islands, Japan, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Principe, Ghana, Senegal, Morocco, Portugal, and England. Full World Cruisers receive special perks, such as a bon voyage pre-cruise gala, complimentary chauffeured pre- and post-cruise transfers, first class air transportation, souvenir gifts, special shore-side event participation.
THE ITINERARY IS AS FOLLOWS:
Los Angeles to Yokohama on Crystal Serenity: January 18 – February 10, 2014 (Days 22)
Yokohama to Hong Kong on Crystal Serenity: February 10 – 22, 2014 (Days 12)
Hong Kong to Singapore on Crystal Serenity: February 22 – March 10, 2014 (Days 16)
Singapore to Cape Town on Crystal Serenity: March 10 – 28, 2014 (Days 21)
“So many of our World Cruisers are early planners, committing to the cruise months and years in advance. 2013 was a record-breaking year in that respect, and 2014 and 2015 are shaping up to be similar record-breakers,” says JOHN STOLL, VICE PRESIDENT OF LAND AND PORT OPERATIONS. “By allowing guests to explore, and pre-reserve, their shore options now, they can begin connecting with their World Cruise experience all the sooner, planning all the places they’ll visit, and growing more excited about their trip ahead with each adventure booked.”
World Cruise Highlights:
- Overnight stays in Honolulu, Hawaii; Osaka, Japan; Shanghai, China; Hanoi, Vietnam; and Bangkok, Thailand; plus an incredible three days in Tokyo, Japan; Hong Kong, China; Ho Chi Minh City; Singapore; and Cape Town, South Africa!
- Maiden call at Luanda, Angola
- Helicopter over Hawaii, Hong Kong, and Cape Town
- Safari for native African wildlife, from gorillas to elephants.
- Explore cultural microcosms from Geisha life in Kyoto to Ghandi and Indian sub-culture in South Africa.
- Indulge in hands-on culinary treats, from blending one’s own wine near Cape Town or learning traditional tea preparation in Hong Kong to local market shopping and hands-on Creole cooking in Mauritius.
- Visit pivotal WWII PACIFIC THEATRE sites from Tinian to Oahu, including a private lunch with captain of the USS Missouri.
- 2-for-1 Cruise-Only Fares plus $3,900 per person additional Book Now Savings when you book by February 28
- Up to $4,910 per person additional exclusive savings for Crystal Society members
- Up to $3,930 per person additional savings for New-to-Crystal guests
- World Cruise Gala and overnight luxury hotel accommodations on eve of departure in Los Angeles
- Two exclusive shoreside events
- Special onboard events
- Specially selected gifts
- All Inclusive: complimentary specialty restaurants, fine wines, champagne, premium spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary gratuities for housekeeping, bar, dining and Penthouse butler staff
- Book Early and Save: All guests paying in full 180 days prior to departure receive 2.5% additional Early Full Payment savings
- Complimentary chauffeured private car transfers between your home, airport and Crystal Serenity before and after your cruise
- Plus, optional air add-ons, award-winning entertainment, innovative enrichment and so much more!
Your all-inclusive vacation becomes an unforgettable experience in relaxation, exploration and transformation. Explore limitless options with plenty of time on board including our 360° TEAK PROMENADE DECK, lavish Broadway-style productions, the only Feng Shui-inspired spa at sea, and cuisine by world-class chef NOBU MATSUHISA. Not to mention ample time ashore to fully discover the enchanting wonders of the world.
Guests booking the entire World Cruise by February 28, 2013 enjoy savings of $3,900/person and all-inclusive fares starting from $39,280/PERSON. “Book Now” (booked by Feb, 28) fares for individual World Cruise segments begin at $6,845/person.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.